Areas of Practice
- Marriage (CR-1, K-3) visas and immigration
- Fiance (K-1) visas and immigration
- Alien relative visas and immigration
- Investor visas E-2
- Work visas L-1A and L-1B
- Work visas H-1B
- Green Cards through Family
- Work Visas EB-1 Extraordinary Ability
- Work Visas EB-2 Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability
- Work Visas EB-3 Professionals, Skilled Workers
- EB-4 Special Immigration
- Investor Visas EB-5 (English)
- Investor Visas EB-5
(Simplified Chinese Version)
- Adjustment of Status to obtain Green Card and Work Card
- Removal of Conditions on Green Card
- Citizenship through Naturalization or Derivation or Acquisition
- Violence against Women Act (VAWA)
Experienced Houston Business & Immigration Lawyer
Why Choose The Solomon Law Firm, PC to Represent You
Corporate and Business Law Services in Houston, TX
Experience Counts -
Whether you are just starting your business, or you have an established business, we can provide the knowledge and experience you need in corporate and business law. We can provide the knowledge and experience that only a seasoned corporate and business attorney can provide; one who has served as Vice President and General Counsel of a large publicly traded company, President and General Counsel of a start-up technology company, and Managing Partner in the Houston office of one of the largest law firms in America. This includes the following types of services, and more:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies (LLC’s) and other business entities
- Outside General Counsel Services (click here for more details)
- Preparation of contracts and corporate documents
- Assistance with scheduling, hosting, and documenting annual meetings of shareholders and directors of corporations
- Assistance with scheduling, hosting, and documenting annual meetings for managers and members of LLC’s
- Preparation or revision of employee manuals
- Preparation or revision of company policies
- Meetings with owners, directors, officers, or managers regarding corporate or company governance issues
- Assistance with employment issues including hiring or terminating employees, employment agreements, separation agreements, and EEOC claims
- Mergers, acquisitions, and sale of businesses
- Succession planning and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Assistance in resolving shareholder or member disputes without litigation
- Assistance with business plans and strategic growth plans
- Establishment of subsidiary for foreign corporations, and obtaining visas to transfer management employees from abroad to manage the U.S. subsidiary
- Registration of foreign corporation to do business in Texas
- Meetings with owners, directors, or managers regarding general business issues
Family Based Immigration in Houston, TX. My pledge to you, by Lee Solomon:
Whether through a fiancée visa or marriage visa, or through an alien relative petition, family based immigration is anxiety filled and cases are often denied if not handled properly by an experienced immigration lawyer. If the marriage or fiancée visa is denied by the embassy or consulate abroad there is no appeal. The decision by the embassy or consulate abroad is final.
Why take the risk? No matter how easy it might look, immigration is about more than filling out some forms – a lot more. And the answers are not on the internet. You deserve the help of an experienced immigration attorney, and this is what I do every day of the year.
I will work directly with you through the process of bringing your fiancée or spouse to the United States, or if they already came to the U.S. legally, to obtain their work card and green card.
I will meet with you on a Saturday or Sunday or Holiday morning, if that works better for you, so you won’t have to miss work or school.
If I am not in a meeting or on the phone when you call about a fiancée or marriage immigration matter I will answer the telephone myself, because your questions, and bringing you together with your fiancé or spouse as soon as possible, are important. Really, I will answer your call. You won’t speak with the receptionist or a secretary or a legal assistant before speaking with me about your case.
My family came to the U.S. through the fiancée visa process so I have lived through what you will go through. I understand the anxiety and the difficulty of waiting and I empathize with you about it.
I will save you time and money by speaking with you on the telephone or via email about your fiancée or marriage immigration matter so I can be sure we can help you before we schedule a meeting to discuss your case.
Once we speak on the telephone or via email and I know we can help you with your case, I will meet with you without charge so we can talk about your case and discuss your options.
Your Understanding Houston Immigration Lawyer with a One to One Service
If you are looking for a professional yet understanding Houston immigration lawyer, our caring law firm is here to help. Our immigration attorneys have comprehensive experience in fiancee visas (known as 'k-1 visas'), marriage visas (known as 'K-3' or 'CR-1' visas), adjustment of status based on marriage to a U.S. citizen and more. So if you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Houston, call us today and see what a difference experience, understanding and personal approach can make to ease you through what can be a very complicated legal process.
Immigration through Employment or Investment or Exceptional/Extraordinary Ability
The complexity of these types of immigration cases require a great deal of immigration experience, and this is what we provide. Sometimes they also require a business lawyer who understands corporate and employment law issues, and we have this expertise as well. So whether you have a company that needs this type of help, or you are an individual who qualifies for one of these immigration categories, we are ready to help.
We also have weekend appointments available for these types of immigration cases as well, so just let us know how we can help you.
You can call us on (713) 957-2030 any day of the week as our Houston office is open during the following hours:
Monday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm